04-17-2002 until 12-28-2017
For Sale/Trade Rules
In light of the recent grievances with the sales and trades at Got|Apex? and other sites, we thought it necessary to post up some general rules.
Here are some suggestions how not to get jacked.
- No Dealers - This is not a place to get free advertising.
- Post a price for the item(s) you are selling - this is not an Auction site. Should someone meet your price, you must make the deal and not ask for more.
- No Auctions - This gets out of hand quickly.
Links to auctions go in the
MLM, Referrals, and Spam Forum
- Enable your Email - No one is going to trust you if you don't show your email.
- No Warez - This includes "backup copies". Anything illegal is not allowed.
- No Spam - Take your Multi-Level Marketing to the appropriate forum.
- Canadians - If you are trading from Canada, please let us know up front. It does make a difference in shipping times and cost.
- Don't Crap - On other people's threads, that is. Everyone has their own price in mind, so privately ask them if they can lower their price instead of ripping on them.
Check the Bad Trader List! This is a compiled list of bad traders that Got | Apex? and other popular sites have found. This list will (unfortunately) continue to grow all the time, so check back often. If you want to add to the list, or feel that you have been given a bad rap, please email me or the moderator.
- Get References - Ask for emails of people they have traded with in the past. Traders evaluations are available at www.heatware.com
- Use Paypal - It's not perfect, but it could very well be your last line of defense.
The latest up-to-date bad trader list is maintained at PCAbusers. Traders to Avoid
Need help and advice with a bad trader matter? http://www.trollhunters.com This site also has valuable trading advice.
May all your trades go well.