View Full Version : Bastard neighbor
10-26-2000, 02:33 AM
Remember my post about the prick-ass neighbor who kept banging my doors? Well, I called the cops on his punk ass and he denied the whole thing! Even the cops knew he was lying. Holy shit am I mad. Anyone have any suggestions...I need to get back at him without making it obvious that I did it. Anything that happens to his car in our garage will point to me. I don't want to start a car bashing war with him cuz my car is way nicer then his piece of crap.
10-26-2000, 02:44 AM
big mistake calling the cops, we all know they won't do anything.
10-26-2000, 11:22 AM
Just follow him one day without him knowing and do all the ?mischevious? deeds whereever he goes, that way he cant suspect you.
10-26-2000, 01:01 PM
call the MORMONS in your area-and tell them you are him and you want to convert..give them his address and set up a visit..TRUST ME..someone did this to me and they WILL NOT LEAVE HIM ALONE...then sneak in and toss an old package of chicken in his car (raw of course)...after a while it will smell like hell and you can tell him the mormons put a curse on him.....hahaha
10-26-2000, 01:21 PM
I sorta have the same problem,, the lady that lives above me has 4 kids ( in a two bedroom ) and every freakin morning her kids are either mad handling my or pulling on the door handle.. ( their mommy has the same colored car)
Maybe if you ask to be moved to a different parking spot.. I think I will try that :smash:
10-26-2000, 01:38 PM
If you park close enough to his car he wont be able to get his door open :) Problem solved!
10-26-2000, 02:12 PM
Arc weld his doors shut:P
10-26-2000, 03:02 PM
need more data:
how far are you willing to go?
can you get in the house?
are you willing to break the law?
how mean are you?
Ive dealt with these situations many times :heh:
10-26-2000, 03:30 PM
im not willing to go too far...i just want to get him back for some peace of mind. i have no access to his house or car. man, this guy really makes me sick.
The Happy Squirrel
10-26-2000, 03:38 PM
Heres something ya might have some fun with, first of all are you in an apartment complex of seperate houses. i dont know how to dot his if its apartments, but if your in seperate houses. On the back of the houe there should be a little grey box about 6in by 3in. unscrew this box and there should be a phone jack inside. you can carry a phone out with ya and sit in his back yard and call 900 numbers at about 300 in the morning for a few hours every night
when he gets his phone bill it should about equal what you ahd to pay to fix your car.
but as i said i dont know if this will work in apartments
so what is the iving situation?
The Happy Squirrel
10-26-2000, 04:16 PM
oh yeah i almost forgot dont forget to replace the coverpanal each night
and unless ypou get caught i the accual act it will be impossible to trace cause the calls are coming form his line
10-26-2000, 04:39 PM
well, the first thing to do is ask the parking garage owners/manager for a different spot, very far away from his car. Then, let it rest for a few weeks. That'll make him think you moved out or something.
Then start playing pranks :D
may I suggest:
1. Remove the wheel weights from the wheels, and place them on the exact opposite sides of the rim.
2. Glue (use epoxy) his gas tank cover closed. - use a syringe to inject 5min. epoxy through the gap around the gas cap cover. (not IN the tank, just inside the little "door") stuff some plastic wrap in the bottom gap though, to keep the epoxy from oozing out. (wear gloves - don't leave finger prints, you won't get epoxy on your fingers.)
3. IF there is a concrete post next to his parking space, put vasoline on the tread of all his tires, but not thick enough so that he'll see it when he goes to get in the car. This will cause him to slip sideways, and hopefully hit the concrete post. Don't do this if there are other cars parked near him.
4. Use dialpad, through a non-transparent proxy server, to call him at all hours of the night. Change the proxy server you use each time you place the call, and use a diff. dialpad login.
5. Make sure he doesn't read the gotapex forums! :eek:
have fun :)
10-26-2000, 05:41 PM
You think your neighbors are bad you should meet mine:P
10-26-2000, 08:23 PM
I just wonder what they think of you Paladin ;)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.