View Full Version : .rm -> .wav ->.mp3 ??
02-16-2001, 01:11 PM
does anyone know of a way that i can convert the audio of a real player file into a wav, and ultimately into a mp3? thanks
02-18-2001, 11:48 PM
well, this may be a bit more of a complicated approach than you were looking for, but here's a list of insrtuctions on how to do it:
1. Go to Radio Shack and buy the following:
1 6 Ft. Shielded Cables with 1/8" Phone Plug Cat.#: 42-2607
1 Two Way 1/8" Stereo Y-Adapter Cat.#: 42-2463
2. Unplug your speakers from your computer, and plug
the "Y" adapter in.
3. Plug your speakers into the "Y" adapter.
4. Plug one end of the patch cable into the "Y" adapter,
and the other into your microphone jack.
5. Start recording in sound recorder.
6. Play the .rm file.
7. Save the file you recorded. (Tip: use the "Delete
before this point" option to get rid of the blank space
before you started playing)
8. Convert the saved WAV file to MP3.
Hope this helps. It may sound hard, but it works.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.