View Full Version : Another Cadillac Test Drive for $50 (Different)
04-26-2001, 09:26 PM
This one is for the Seville
Thanks to holly from fw
Click on "Drive" (listed under: one,two,three,four) choose 0-6 months.
SEVILLE TEST-DRIVE OFFER INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Fill-in the Sign-up form and submit it online.
2. You will soon receive a personalized e-mail containing instructions about your test-drive and the information you'll need to get from your Cadillac dealer. This e-mail will also contain a link to your unique Test-Drive Offer validation page, which you'll use later to complete this offer online.
3. Print your personalized e-mail or write down the dealer validation information listed on the e-mail, and take it to your Cadillac dealership when you test drive a new 2001 Seville.
4. Following your test-drive, you and your Cadillac dealer will complete the Test-Drive Offer validation information.
5. Go to your unique Test-Drive Offer validation page using the link included in your personalized e-mail and enter your dealership information to validate your $50 Gift Cheque from American Express.
6. After you successfully submit your online Seville Test-Drive Offer validation, your $50 Gift Cheque will be sent to you. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
04-26-2001, 10:52 PM
Dang, two test drives offers from Cadillac! And I still haven't actually "tested" any of the cars. The sales rep just signs my stuff and sends me on my way. Only one test drive offer per person/per address, though. Just a heads up in case anyone was going to go for both of them.
05-11-2001, 06:27 PM
Is anyone else having problems getting their personalized web link to work that was in the Cadillace email? Mine gets redirected to the site:
instead of to the form where I am supposed to plug in my information for the Gift Cheque. Sucks!
05-12-2001, 01:03 PM
Same thing happened to me with the Catera offer. And I actually test drove the sucker. Not very good pr gm.
05-12-2001, 01:43 PM
Try again. The links started working a little while ago...
05-13-2001, 04:20 AM
mybe for you. not for me, at least today.
05-13-2001, 06:25 AM
Still not working for me either. I must have tried 20 times over the last couple of days.
05-14-2001, 02:28 PM
I am not sure with this but I signed up and I am wating for a reply. I could use $50.00
05-30-2001, 01:13 PM
For those of you who were thinking about validating your test drive information, you can forget it. Those a-holes at Cadillac are not honoring their promotion. I required all the necessary information on 5/14 and tried to submit it through their web link but it wouldn't work. After a week of trying, I contacted them about the problem. They said they would 'check into it' and call me back in 2 days. 5 days later and no call, I called Cadillac. They put me on hold for over 5 minutes to investigate only to come back and tell me the promotion ended early due to 'overwhelming demand'. I encourage any of you to submit a complaint at http://www.planetfeedback.com which is what I did. I noticed there were other complaints from people having the same experience. To the people at Cadillac I would just like to say 'YOU SUCK'. What a poorly run promotion.
05-31-2001, 11:24 AM
Here's the response I received from Cadillac regarding my complaint I logged via Planetfeedback.com. Now THAT was a quick response:
Dear Mr. X,
Thank you for contacting Cadillac through Planet Feedback. We need to advise
you that Mark LaNeve
is now Cadillac's General Manager. Mr. LaNeve shared your Planet Feedback email
with me so that wecould get this response to you.
We are sorry to hear that you have not yet gotten the Gift Certificate offered
through the Seville
Test Drive Offer. We certainly apologize for the delay and for any frustration
you may have had in
trying to obtain status on your claim through the Cadillac Customer and
Relationship Service (CARS)Center and through Program Headquarters.
We need to advise you that the response to the Test Drive Offer was
overwhelming. We had expected
only about 500 responses and got over 13,000. The small staff assigned to
process those claims, as
you can imagine, has a lot of work to do and it is keeping them from answering
their phones and
email. We intend honoring all valid claims and ask for your patience as the
staff works throughthat stack of claims.
We have added your Planet Feedback concerns to your file (C0xxxxxxx) with the
Cadillac Customer and
Relationship Services (CARS) Center. We will continue to add to that file as
available. If you have any additional comments you would like to add to that
file, we ask that you
send us a follow up email. Please refer to your file number in any
Thanks again for sharing your comments and for your continued patience with us
at Cadillac.Sincerely,Peter KoenigCustomer Relationship Manager
GM Internet Response Center
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.