View Full Version : vibrations ()()()))()()()()(
08-07-2001, 11:10 PM
my comp is vibrating a hell of alot and making lots of noise
is there n e thing i can do about that
i heard that DELL uses a sound muffler for thier comps is there a place where i can buy stuff liek that
08-07-2001, 11:39 PM
dell dont use sound mufflers on my system at least, maybe ur whole system is a piece of ****, to many problems to be worth the trouble, ok well this is my last post to you, grow up a little and realize that i was kidding about the canadians, they rock! lol.
08-08-2001, 01:32 AM
1. Use thin rubber or neoprene washers between your HD/CDs and their brackets.
2. make a sandwich of cardboard-foam-cardboard and put your comp on it.
3. use rubber washers with your fan screws.
4. make sure your CD's are transfering as fast as they can
5. Don't use off-balanced CDs or cheap CD drives.
6. make sure all your screws are tight and your case is tight as well. (the girls love a tight case) Any loos rivets will cause noise from the vibrations.
There ya go. The first two are the easiest to do and you get a look for sound dampening for about 2 bucks in washers and foam.
08-08-2001, 04:20 PM
i lub u
08-09-2001, 01:53 AM
Back attacha! :wavey:
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.