View Full Version : Goodbye 2002, Hello 2003! Happy New Years!!!
12-31-2002, 07:21 AM
Welp, its currently New Years Eve, so I thought I'd just say it now since most everyone will be busy partying later. Happy New Years!! Hope everyone has a great & SAFE time celebrating! The people on G|A are nosey (okay, maybe just me)..
1. What are your plans?
2. If you aren't celebrating, why not, and what are you gonna do?
3. How many drinks are you gonna down? (be safe kids ;) )
4. Have you thought about new years resolutions yet? If so, what are they? And how do you intend on keeping them (unlike all the other years you say you'll do it! :hihi: )
New years day actually marks the end of the first full year posting on G|A. And welp, I'd like to say thanks to all to everyone here for the many countless hours and days that you've helped waste! :P For the deals, the entertainment, and in some cases friendship. THANK YOU! :) Once again, Happy New Year, and remember to be safe! Don't get too drunk, we want the juicy details of what you did later! :wavey:
12-31-2002, 10:36 AM
happy new years to you too, nuts, and of course to all the other apexers out there!
1.) I am celebrating with my girlfriend's family at her grandma's house (yes, big excitement, i know :D)
2.) N/A (see above)
3.) I don't drink
4.) I don't make resolutions
I plan on being drunk by midnight :D
those are my plans.
Drink as much, if not more alcohol this year, compared to last year :D
(jeez, do I sound like revil? :P)
12-31-2002, 01:48 PM
And may I add a hearty GOOD RIDDANCE to 2002!!!
May 2003 bring bigger and better things to us all!
12-31-2002, 02:31 PM
:stupid: Amen, Brother.
12-31-2002, 03:39 PM
2002 was a horrible year for me. It couldn't end fast enough!
But I have no plans for tonight....why you ask? I have no friends.
Sucks to be me. Oh well I'll live. :|
12-31-2002, 05:30 PM
i was goin to get drunk but im goin 2 a dry frat event, so i cant till the morning, id there is an after party
12-31-2002, 06:34 PM
Happy 2003 you guys!!! :)
1) hanging out with some friends and finding a midnite kiss partner. ;)
3) enough to get buzzed...that stage where i'm happy/giggly/silly
4) haven't thought much bout this. but one is to appreciate everyone who's made a difference or had an impact on my life. the second one is to work harder at acheiving my goals and not giving up because things get tough.
so yea...stay safe, don't drink and drive, and have FUN!!!
12-31-2002, 08:04 PM
i wanna go party hard in SF, but i have no one to go with.
12-31-2002, 09:14 PM
merry new years everyone, i'm going to go sit over by that corner over there...
12-31-2002, 09:33 PM
I have a group of friends I used to party with. Many are married and stuff, so the remaining get together on various occasions. Tonight is one of them.
Going out to the WS.
Stopping at my friends to wish well and drop some spirits.
After going to my other friends house that I see once a year on New Years and about 20 of us are hitting a club in Santa Monica.
Drinking responsibly, very.
Resolutions: Focus (not the car :) ). Get rich. Keep in better contact with friends. Stay alive.
BTW: Happy New Year's all. I hope it's a safe one and a good one.
12-31-2002, 09:52 PM
Happy New Year all!!
1) Went to dinner with Scott, have more alcohol in the house than we have ever had before (which trust me, isn't saying much. ;) ). Watching Band of Brothers and then maybe Crocodile Hunter. Going to ring in the New Year with champagne (which we'll both hate, but hey, it was free!)
3) Had a Jack Daniels wine cooler. It was YUMMY! Will probably have a different kind of wine cooler later mixed with Sprite. Then will have champagne at midnight.
4) None. heh
12-31-2002, 10:28 PM
I'll be building my new PC with a friend and my 24 of Mike's Hard Lemonade.
12-31-2002, 10:30 PM
1. No Plans. I am cooking a roast beast tomorrow if you call that plans.
2. I leave the drinking to the amatuers that only celebrate on New Years and St.Paddy's day. I can drink any time I want to-why bother going out and getting killed because of someone's carelessness. Plus-my old italian papa used to say-whatever you are doing at the stroke of midnight, and all New Years day-you will do all year long. So I don't drink-do laundry-or change the tires on the car.:D
3. No drinks-blah. I had diet Vanilla Creme Soda.
4. I'm gonna avoid red meat this year-well,-tomorrow I'll eat fish while the rest of the family gnaws away at that beast.
Happy New Year Everyone.
From the Melons.
I just got back from a Thai party at my MIL's, kids are in bed, hubby is playing some shoot-them-all-dead game, so I am drinking white wine by myself. I've got a bottle and a third to go.
Only one resolution this year, and that is to be a more patient parent.
Happy New Year everyone, may all your dreams come true!!
01-01-2003, 12:02 AM
its 12:02 happy new year!!!!
edit:first off-topic post of the new year! Apex wheres my shirt?:hmm: heh
01-01-2003, 02:20 AM
happy new year
i'm doing nothing, which is a first, but probably won't be the last
01-01-2003, 04:30 AM
happy New Year...
my resolution - learn how to wheelie better :)
and learn to do a handstand on the bike w/o killing myself. :)
01-01-2003, 04:48 AM
I suppose I should answer my own questions eh?
1) Went out for new years eve shopping, dropped off friends.. then went out for pizza with another friend, dropped them off.. crossing over to the new year, i was playing Warcraft 3 and chatting away with some friends online who decided to seek refuge @ home, away from all the delirium :)
2) I guess I already answered that
3) I don't drink :)
4) Haven't really thought much about it yet.
Anyone got pictures of their new years celebrations to post? :)
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.