View Full Version : POLITICALLY INCORRECT Kid's Stories
07-25-2000, 12:02 AM
err... guess so http://www.gotapex.com/ubb/tongue.gif
07-25-2000, 07:14 AM
These are hilarious, but of course you may not think so if you're a child psychologist.
Children's books that didn't make it...
1. You Are Different and That's Bad
2. The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables
3. Dad's New Wife Robert
4. Fun Four-letter Words to Know and Share
5. Hammers, Screwdrivers and Scissors: An"I-Can-Do Book"
6. The Kid's Guide to Hitchhiking
7. Kathy Was So Bad Her Mom Stopped Loving Her
8. Curious George and the High-Voltage Fence
9. All Cats go to Hell
10. The Little Sissy Who Snitched
11. Some Kittens Can Fly
12. That's it, I'm Putting You up for adoption
13. Grandpa Gets a Casket
14. The Magic World Inside the Abandoned Refrigerator
15. Garfield Gets Feline Leukemia
16. The Pop-up Book of Human Anatomy
17. Strangers Have the Best Candy
18. Whining, Kicking and Crying to Get Your Way
19. You Were an Accident
20. Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will
21. Pop! Goes the Hamster...And Other Great Microwave
22. The Man in the Moon is Actually Satan
23. Your Nightmares Are Real
24. Where Would You Like to be Buried?
25. Eggs, Toilet Paper and Your School
26. Why Can't Mr. Fork and Mrs. Electrical Outlet be Friends?
27. Places Where Mommy and Daddy Hide Neat Things
28. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
07-25-2000, 11:46 AM
Okay, am I the only one who thought these were funny?
07-25-2000, 02:36 PM
Actually i find these hilarious, but a few of them have made the rounds before.
07-25-2000, 04:43 PM
Keep 'em coming! Those crack me up. Only thing is you have to be a certain age to find them both amusing and disturbing at the same time. At age 24 I find I laugh my ass off but would sue the school who shows such books to children hehe http://www.gotapex.com/ubb/eek.gif
Ço£o§§ü§ - yeah you can read into it...
07-26-2000, 05:54 AM
hehehehe, the pop up book of human anatomy. haha, those are pretty funny! http://www.gotapex.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
07-26-2000, 01:08 PM
glad to see i'm not the only one with a slightly warped sense of humor. sorry if these are repeats - a friend sent them to me and I hadn't seen them elsewhere.
07-28-2000, 02:03 PM
What? We have a warped sense of humor? I thought they were pretty funny. My review of the good books are 1-4,10-14, 16-17. Some of them i didn't get but overall you can laugh out loud from these titles. By the way....these aren't real books are they? =)
[This message has been edited by Argghman (edited 07-28-2000).]
Hey now, what's wrong with book 9? http://www.gotapex.com/ubb/wink.gif
07-29-2000, 04:00 AM
http://www.gotapex.com/ubb/rolleyes.gif yes, 9 is good, but i like its prequel, number 11. http://www.gotapex.com/ubb/wink.gif
07-29-2000, 09:50 PM
Well i didn't really get it. It's all right, does the joke have something to do with kittens having nine lives? Probably more to do with telling kids that they are now in heaven. Would've been funny if it made fun of the disney movies "all dogs go to heaven" part 1 and 2...hehe. Oh well.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.