View Full Version : Free IPOD - Available to anyone in the US
10-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Free IPOD available to anyone in the US.
Simply signup and take advantage of one of the many free offers available.
Thanks in advance,
10-03-2004, 12:37 PM
hey thanx for the tip :D
10-03-2004, 09:47 PM
Who are these people ? And why do they think my drivers license is dated October 2, 2004.
10-04-2004, 01:18 AM
hey thanx for the tip :D
At least he didn't try to start ANOTHER conga...:heh:
Kinda ironic that you and Maarchk were the first two to respond :hehehmm:
At least you didn't post pictures of your iPods...hehe
10-17-2004, 07:11 PM
please sign up for a free ipod under http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10306888
10-20-2004, 12:37 PM
Some more info... I ACTUALLY GOT MY IPOD! Now I'm trying to get my GF one and a flat screen for myself.
For those that want more info on what to do...
Free Ipod (http://www.freeipods.com/default.aspx?referer=7725405)
Free Flatscreen Monitor or TV (http://www.freeflatscreens.com/default.aspx?referer=10127789)
Here’s some tips and instructions on how to sign up:
1. First click on one of the links above, choose what ipod or flatscreen you want.
2. Choose a working email address and password. (Make sure you check your email after registration to confirm it)
3. Fill out your shipping address (DO NOT MAKE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS UNDER THE SAME HOUSEHOLD)
4. After this step they’ll ask you a bunch of survey questions, just select “NO” for all of them.
5. When you reach the page where it asks you for email addresses to refer friends, click “Skip This Step” because you can go back to it later to refer friends.
6. Now you’ll see a list of offers. The easiest offer to complete is Infone because you don’t get charged anything if you don’t use the service and you don’t have to deal with canceling it because there’s no monthly subscription fee. But this offer is not always available. The next easiest offer is Blockbuster.com but after you sign up for it, you must wait until blockbuster notifies freeipods.com that you’ve completed the offer (usually about a week) then you cancel blockbuster.com before the 2 week free trial period ends. You can cancel easily by going on blockbuster.com
Visit http://www.craziestdeals.com/freeipods for more info.
10-20-2004, 01:04 PM
PLEASE PLEASE SIGN UNDER ME (http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10712080) :neartears
10-20-2004, 01:09 PM
hmmm....wonder if i should actually do it.
10-20-2004, 01:24 PM
not seeing the infone offer
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.