View Full Version : Let the net pay's you with Ibux
06-03-2005, 12:37 AM
This is the best way to earn money, this is the best Pay-To-Search site.
You need to make 40 seachs per day, 90 seconds timer, very easy.
Just U$S 5 to payout
Try now, its very easy, im earning real money now with Ibux
Click in this link --->>> and join http://www.ibux.net/?r=82
Ibux gets $1,000 (100,000 cents) from advertisers, during any given period. Let's say there are 100,000 ibux currently in the system. Since 90% of revenue contributes to the overall value of the ibux, that would be $900 or 90,000 cents. Therefore 90,000/100,000 lets you know that each ibux is worth .9 cents at that point. From there, simply multiply your total ibux * .9 cents, for the value of your balance.
Its very easy to cashout, just 5 Dollars
http://www.ibux.net/?r=82 <<<---- JOIN NOW, ITS NEW
06-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Some News from administrator of Ibux (not me)
First of all, the timer has been lowered to 45 seconds between paid searches. This is to encourage people to keep coming back for more, as well as keep individuals with many referrals still interested in visiting the site longer than is necessary to check the account page.
Secondly, I have instituted a minimum requirement for payment: 1000 personally-earned ibux. This is also put in place in order to keep members with many referrals coming back, themselves.
Traffic is important in keeping a site interesting to advertisers, and I believe that these two changes put together should bring a steep incline in traffic. Thank you once again for your support and insights on the program. Please reply with your opinions, comments and questions. Thanks!
Join under me ---> http://www.ibux.net/?r=82 Thanksss!!!
06-07-2005, 11:53 PM
How does your service work?
At ibux.net, I give you a little cash in return for some of your valuable time. You will reap earnings for each paid search you complete through my site. Whenever someone who you refer makes a paid search, you will also earn a bonus. In addition to searching, various offers will be available from time to time, which will bring you some additional earnings should you choose to complete them. All monetary figures on this website are calculated in United States Dollars.
What constitutes a paid search?
A paid search must be real words. It cannot be "kjasdi siswaes" or anything similar. In fact, repeated searches such as this will put your account under suspicion and possibly lead to a suspension. A paid search must be made from the ibux.net homepage, not from within the results of a previous search. Unfortunately, I have no way of tracking searches you make once you leave my website. The current maximum for paid searches is 40 in any given day. This may be changed in the future, depending on how the server load is in relation to my Paid searches must be a minimum of 45 seconds apart, in order to ensure that the system is not being abused. You are encouraged to search as often as wish, as long as you understand that you will only receive a credit once per 45-second duration. You will simply be required to start a new search once the timer is up, in order to be credited with your next paid search.
How much do members earn for searching?
At ibux.net, I will always strive to give you the best rates possible while keeping the ship afloat. The payment scheme is actually very simple and easy to understand. You will earn 2 ibux every time you complete a paid search, as well as 1 ibux whenever a referral makes a paid search. I will tabulate how many ibux have been earned, as well as how much advertisement revenue the site has produced. 90% of the revenue will produce value for the ibux, while the remaining 10% will be kept. Prior to calculating the value of the ibux, I will remove all cheaters from the system, so that your ibux are not lowered in value by the fraudulent earnings of others. This way, users are guaranteed to receive the overwhelming majority of all funds accrued by this site, yet, I will never need to fold due to running out of money once payout comes. Please visit the Payment Plan page for more detailed information.
Here at ibux.net, the members will always receive the lion's share of the cash. Many sites offer great rewards, but never pay out in the end. Other sites will pay, but you have to view 400 emails for 30 seconds each in order to get $1. After putting quite a deal of thought into how to resolve this, I believe that the plan for ibux.net finds a very happy medium.
Whenever you are credited with a search, 2 ibux are deposited into your balance. Searches by your referrals will add 1 ibux to your current total, as well. Your balance is updated in real time, so you will always know exactly how many ibux you have in your account.
When I receive revenue for placing advertisements on the site, this money is used to produce value for the ibux currency. A generous 90% of all advertising revenue values the ibux, while I will keep the remaining 10% to pay for server needs (and some nice tea!). First of all, I will remove the fraudulent ibux gained by cheating members. After that, 90% of the total advertising revenue will be divided by the remaining legitimate ibux, to give you the value of each one of your precious bills - or do you prefer coins?
With this plan set in motion, members will always receive the best possible payment rate, yet, I will never be forced to close down the site. Around the beginning of August, I plan to bring daily updates of the ibux currency, along with a chart to track its growth. Perhaps you will even see rates and charts comparing it to major currencies worldwide.
06-08-2005, 07:36 PM
The first ever referral lottery at ibux.net will be held this weekend, June 10-12. What does this mean? You will have an opportunity to win unreferred members! A total of 20 referrals will be given away during this drawing. The grand prize winner will receive 10 referrals, while 10 other lucky members will receive 1 referral each.
These will not be just any referrals, but rather, they will be the top 20 amongst all unreferred members in terms of total searches completed. This way, you will have the best shot at getting referrals who will complete 40 searches per day, rather than a bag full of duds.
Entries into the contest will cost 20 ibux. There is no limit on how many entries any person wishes to purchase, other than the current amount of ibux that the member has in his account. A bonus will be added for those members completing 40 searches on Saturday, June 11. Each member doing so will receive 1 free entry per 5 purchased. For example, a purchase of 5 would receive 1 for free, a purchase of 10 would receive 2 for free, and a purchase of 50 would receive 10 for free.
More information will be posted before the end of this week. Stay tuned.
http://www.ibux.net/?r=82 Register today
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.12 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.