Re: San Diego – 94.1 FM J&J Morning Show Drama Club Thread

Home Forums General Topics Got Deals? Region Specific Deals San Diego – 94.1 FM J&J Morning Show Drama Club Thread Re: San Diego – 94.1 FM J&J Morning Show Drama Club Thread

Drew P
Keymaster
crystal wrote:
Come on, let’s stop bashing Laura’s looks. Yeah, she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed, but to bash the way she looks is just cruel. :bash: She’s far from unattractive. There are plenty of women (and men) in radio who are fat slobs, and Laura takes good care of herself. Obviously someone thought she was cute, becuase she was a Charger girl. And no, I’m not her friend, in fact she bugs me!:boxing:

C’MON Crystal read the whole thread! Bashing Laura is what we do here:bash: Once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty fun! She gives us so much ammunition too from her stuffy nose to drinking at kid’s parties to pleading poverty while she is making six figures and married to a pilot.
Puh-LEEEZZZ

What do you think she needs our help with tomorrow?

For non-listeners=on the radio today they made an announcement several times that Laura needs the listeners help, like when she tried out for the chargers and went on Regis….

My guess:
If everyone listening sends in just one dollar she will able to get that new belt she’s been drolling over, because we all know how broke she is :rolleyes:

hhmmm thoughts anyone???