Sanga – A new 3D puzzle game

Home Forums General Topics Games Sanga – A new 3D puzzle game

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  RoniMan 1 year ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RoniMan

So Apex gave me the thumbs up to post in multiple locations:

I haven’t been around, but I’ve been lurking. :D One of my projects I’ve been working on is finally live on kickstarter.

I created a 3D puzzle game called Sanga and is a simple game of connect 3.

At first glance, it looks like a 3D version of Tic Tac Toe. However, there are a few elements that makes it unique and a lot of fun to play!

1. The game board, known as the “Qoob”, moves in all 3 axes! (that’s very different than most puzzle games)

2. There are 9 pieces a player can choose from. (and any player can play any piece, there’s no piece ownership)

3. There are 2 characteristics to each piece: color and shape. If you connect 3 pieces in a row of the same color, you have Sanga. If you connect 3 pieces in a row of the same shape, you also have Sanga!

This game is simple to pick up, but the challenge just beginning.

If you’re interested in learning more, or you would like to be a part of the backer campaign, you can check it out at my kickstarter page.

http://bit.ly/sangagame

If anything, please help forward this to someone who you know likes a good puzzle game.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.