With all the choices, this is still the one I use.* If you're into deals(let's face it, you are, I am, everyone you know is.* Yes, we all have aproblem.) this is still the card to use.* Here's why:
- Return Protection - Return Protection lets you return a covered item purchased with the Card [ even if you purchased it online ] when the merchant won't take it back. Just contact AMEX within 90 days of the purchase, and your account will be credited for the full purchase price, up to $300 per covered item.
- Best Value Guarantee - With the Best Value Guarantee, you'll pay the lowest price available on items purchased with the Card. If you see a covered item advertised in print for less than you paid within 60 days of the purchase date, AMEX will refund the difference to your account, up to $250 per item.* This is AWESOME if you're into buying computer stuff like me.
- Buyer's Assurance - The Buyer's Assurance Plan extends the terms of the original manufacturer's warranty on a covered product purchased entirely with the Card up to one additional year on U.S. warranties of five years or less.
- Purchase Protection Plan - The Purchase Protection Plan provides added protection-at no extra cost-for accidental damage to or theft of covered items purchased with the Card.
- BlueLoot - Earn rewards points for every purchase
Not only that, but AMEX really knows customer service.* I guess they'vebeen catering to rather high end clientele for too long.* They've alwaysbeen on my side on any dispute.* As always, make sure you read all the fineprint, but this is easily the best card I have.* AMEXBLUE
- Update: If you got a business (or if you think you qualify), definitely go for the Blue for Business card.* Still no annual fee.* And you get a host of other benefits (ie. even some additional e-Commerce discounts).* BLUEBUSINESS