Gateway - Gateway 6400 Server for $500 Plus Shipping! HOT!
Any cheaper and you`re probably talking the "5-finger" discount. Right
now, they`re giving $400 off their 6400 model server. This is an
INCREDIBLE deal folks. If you need a server, this is the way to go.
It uses the ServerWorks LE chipset motherboard, an awesome dual board with up to
2GB of memory, and comes with an onboard dual channel Ultra120 SCSI controller.
- Read up on the Promo here.
- Buy it here. Choose "customize it". For System Promotion, choose "Option 1: $400 instant credit" for $400 off. Choose 3 year Parts & Labor warrantee with 1 year onsite service instead of 3 year onsite to drop price
- Check the specs on the online manual.
- Pentium III 933, dual capable
- Dual channel Ultra SCSI160 Controller onboard
- Integrated Intel 82559 10/100 NIC
- 7 PCI slots, 2 of them are 64bit/33mhz
- Integrated 32bit 4mb PCI video
- 128mb PC133 memory expandable to 2GB
- 9gb Ultra160 SCSI 7200rpm HardDrive
- 48X CD-Rom
- Keyboard + Mouse
- 300 Watt PS
- Very nice case (look at the picture in the manual, and check out the
- UPDATE: Looks to be the Asus CUR-DLS
Motherboard, pictures appear identical! If this is true, it has two 64bit/66Mhz PCI slots and up to
4GB of memory!
- Check out the price of this motherboard on PriceGrabber, $660.75 and
above, just for the mobo.*