CompUSA - Cheap DVD Player Deal
One of our faithful readers send us this deal. Here are his words: "...yesterday (6/10) I went to CompUSA tried to get DVD player for sale ($59). Unfortunately, they`re running out of it. But....the BEST THING of all is they give Apex AD-3201 as substitution. I got this great machine for $64.64 plus tax. The cheapest at pricegrabber is $90 up. I`m lucky enough to got the last equipment on the shelf, but they said they will ship another 25 DVDs around this week. This is a piece of collection. You can hack it easily without any hardware upgrade by 7 easy steps:
- Open the dvd tray.
- Enter the numbers 8 4 2 1
- This unlocks the Region and Macrovision setup screen.
- Select region code with the enter key of the remote control (9 for all region codes).
- Toggle the Macrovision setting to ON or OFF.
- Close the tray to save the setting.
- Turn off the DVD player, and turn it on again. Done, works great!
I hope they will still give AD-3201 as substitution. So try your luck!!! I can play all of my European and Japanese anime DVDs after this hacks. Enjoy it dude."