DellSB - PowerEdge 1400SC Dual Processor Capable Server with 10k RPM U160 SCSI Drive for $498 with FREE Shipping!
Because of yet another strange twist on one of their offers (we seem to only
post deals on this server where there`s whacky things happening for some reason), you can get this dual processor capable server with
an onboard Ultra160 SCSI controller and an 18GB 10,000rpm SCSI drive for just
$498 shipped, much much less than the price of the sum of its parts! This price
is the lowest it`s ever been, and probably the lowest it`ll ever be. It`s
set to expire 8/14/02, but I`m guessing it`ll get pulled sometime this morning. Here`s what you
- Start at Dell Small Business Servers.
- Click on the Choose PowerEdge SC Server from $499 link
- Click on Customize It under the PowerEdge 1400SC Now from $799
link ($799? That`s what they think!)
- Change to the following options:
- Upgrade to a PE1400SC,Intel® PIII 1.13GHz w/512K Cache at a PIII 1.0GHz/25K
price [subtract $101]
- 1Yr Parts + Onsite Labor (Next Business Day) + 1Yr Technical Support
- Standard Windows Keyboard,Gray (no cost option, so why not?)
- LOGITEC SYSTEM MOUSE,GRAY (no cost option, so why not?)
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Continue
- At this point, the price should be $698 if you choose those options outlined
above. Scroll to the bottom and click on Add to cart
- Check out. Use coupon code: F48BA5D7303F for a $50 promotional
discount, giving you a total discount of $200 (???), expiring 8/14/02
- Shipping is free. What should have costed $999 + $99 shipping = $1098
at full price is costing $498 shipped!
- Update: Apparently, the coupon is now
worth $50 instead of $200. They changed this sometime this morning (as I
guessed above). Congrats to those of you who got up early enough and was
able to take advantage of this excellent deal!