AMEX - Corporate Gold Card for Pricematching, Rewards Points
Now that the American Express Blue card no longer offers pricematching, the
card of choice is the AMEX Corporate Gold card. Besides pricematching, the
thing I like best about American Express is their customer service. They
always seem to take my side over the merchants if there is any dispute.
Believe me, this is definitely something to look for. Here are some other
- First Year Free: Annual fee is waived for the first year!
- No pre-set spending limit or finance charges
- Exclusive savings at Dell (yep, % off for Dell Business)
- Membership rewards points (I`ve got loads of em), and now get Double
rewards points for business purchases
- Card Assured reservations - Guarantee all your hotel and motel
reservations, even if you arrive late
- Return Protection - return covered items even if merchants won`t take them
- Buyer`s Assurance - Extends manufacturer`s warranty up to 1 year
- Best Value Guarantee - Pricematching Baby!
- Remember to read all of the fine print. If you buy on the internet
though, make sure you do so with a card with these kinds of benefits.
Every single purchase I make is with with a card with Best Value Guarantee.
I`m on track to get well over $1000 back this year between the Buyer`s
Assurance and Best Value Guarantee.