AMEX - Business Gold Card for PRICEMATCHING, Rewards Points
shopping for computer products, electronics, or just gifts in general, it`s nice
knowing that you can shop where it`s convenient and reliable, and match the
price over to the cheaper shadier places. Besides pricematching, the thing I
like best about American Express is their customer service. They always seem to
take my side over the merchants if there is any dispute. Believe me, this is
definitely something to look for. Here are some other qualities:
- First Year Free: Annual fee is waived for the first year!
- No pre-set spending limit or finance charges
- Exclusive savings at Dell (yep, % off for Dell Business)
- Membership rewards points (I`ve got loads of em), and now get Double rewards
points for business purchases
- Card Assured reservations - Guarantee all your hotel and motel reservations,
even if you arrive late
- Return Protection - return covered items even if merchants won`t take them
- Buyer`s Assurance - Extends manufacturer`s warranty up to 1 year
- Best Value Guarantee - Pricematching Baby!
- Remember to read all of the fine print. If you buy on the internet though,
make sure you do so with a card with these kinds of benefits. Every single
purchase I make is with with a card with Best Value Guarantee.