Expires TONIGHT!! DellSB - PowerEdge 400SC Server with i875P Chipset, 2.0Ghz, 128MB DDR, 40GB HD, 48x CD-ROM, and AGP Slot for $249 $224 after Rebate with FREE Shipping!
Dell`s giving an instant
discount now, along with a $100 rebate, plus free shipping on this computer. The
PowerEdge 400SC is an Intel i875P chipset based server with an 8x AGP slot,
which means you can pretty easily turn it into a gaming, multimedia, or graphics
workstation. Leon and I both own one of these and we love it. It is compatible
with 533Mhz and 800Mhz processors (hyperthreaded too), there`s built in 2
channel S-ATA, there are 6 USB 2.0 ports, there`s built in 10/100/1000 ethernet,
4 PCI slots (with both 5.0v and 3.3v universal support), ADI 198x audio, and
loads of other features. The AGP and audio are not "officially" supported by
Dell, but they work. Mine is incredibly stable and fast. Here`s what you do:
- Go here for Dell Small Business PowerEdge Servers.
- Click on Customize It right in the center left under the
Recommended Systems, PowerEdge 400SC $224
- All of the options for the lowest cost should already be selected. Add the
- $100 Mail-In Rebate #42306! Redeem after system purchase at www.dell.com
- Standard Windows Keyboard,Gray
- Logitec System Mouse, Gray
- Choose what other things you want as upgrades (though they may increase
the price). We`d suggest a processor upgrade:
- Intel® P®4 Processor at 2.4GHz, 512KB Cache, 800MHz FSB [add $99 or
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Continue
- Scroll to the bottom and click on Add to cart
- Shipping is free. Send in the $100 mail in rebate (expires TONIGHT,
- Update: Leon and I both have 400SC`s.
We`re both using them with AGP cards. Leon has an ATI Radeon 9800 128MB AGP 8x
card in his. I have an older ATI Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB 8x AGP card with a
Zalman heatsink in mine. Anyhow, for now, here`s a picture of mine, so you can
see that yes, it does have a working AGP slot.