A teenager from Brevard, North Carolina had overheating problems on Sunday, and because of it his system was resetting every 5 minutes. He decided to take water cooling into his own hands. I guess he'd heard about water cooling, but didn't realize it didn't mean just using a pan of water.
He'd read that one of the ways to correct overheating was to cool the power supply. So he dropped the power supply - still plugged in - into a pan of water. This resulted in a near-electrocution. He was taken to the Transylvania Community Hospital in Brevard (I kid you not - see the pic!) where he spent the night.
what a ASSHAT