Here are the Rules
This way you can read and disect them here...
If you already have an existing account with Grand Central, Vegasway, Betparlor or Betwindow, please do not apply for a Free $25 Account, because your request will be denied. This offer is for First Time Users Only.
1) All fields must be filled out completely with an active and valid e-mail address.
2) Only one account per household, person, and IP address allowed.
3) If there is any attempt to defraud Grand Central Sports and its affilliate sportsbooks: Vegasway, Betparlor, and Betwindow by setting up multiple accounts all monies in those accounts will be forfeited, including winnings.
4) Payouts from free accounts will be processed at your request after 90 days from the date of account activation as long as the following conditions has been met:
Player has wagered 5 times the $25 (total of $125 in total action)
Player may withdraw a maximum of $250 in winnings.
The Original stake of $25 goes back to sportsbook.
5) In the event a player decides to post funds into his or her wagering account prior to wagering the free $25, the $25 will be credited toward his or her initial deposit bonus. If the player decides to wager the $25 prior to posting funds into his or her account and if their account balance is zero, all subsequent deposits quality for initial deposit bonuses and repost bonuses.
(Sorry - Link fixed)
[Edited by flergum on 02-23-2001 at 09:15 PM]
I'm not seeing anything about $25....or a casino.....
this is a pretty cool deal, they don't ask for a CC so they can't charge you anything. GO UCLA!
did you read the rules though? you gotta wager at least 250 before you can cash out that $25 free bonus...i guess its good if youcan win 250 before going in the hole. actually, it says the casino takes back that $25 and you keep the remainder of your winnings