What do you guys (and gals if any are around) think are the 5 most overrated cars? And underrated if you want... I'm gonna get heat for this...
Overrated (not in any particular order):
1. Ford Mustang/Toyota Supra (mostly by the owners) - These cars in and of themselves are not overrated by the vast populus. But the owners of these cars think that their cars are the fastest thing on the planet. And while this may be a generalization... you know it's true.
2. Honda Civic Si - Boy racer car #1. Sorry Kebs.
3. Acura Integra GS-R - Boy racer car #2.
4. Honda S2000 - Rich boy racer car #3. It may make 240hp but 151 ft-lbs? C'mon.... some serious oopmh is in order.
5. PT Cruiser - I'm sorry. I really hate these cars.
1. Porsche Turbo S (1997) - Watch for the I/C openings on the side of the car. Only a handful were even made. And most of the owners are of the type that aren't afraid to use it.
2. Buick Grand National - I saw one the other day that said, "I eat EVERYTHING for breakfast." Damn, these cars are fast. If you don't have to turn. And, no offense if you have one, the thing is so ugly that it makes itself underrated.
3. MR2 - Kind of the "forgotten" Japanese sports car among the Supra/NSX/RX-7 genre.
4. Mazda 323 GTX - This little machine is great!
5. E30 M3 - Especially those damn Evo I-IIIs (these were never sold in the US). Cranking out 200+ hp from a 4-banger back in the 1990s (pre-VTEC aka "the poor man's turbo") on a kick-ass suspension too.