OK, my brother just bought a G4 and is wanting to sell his old video editing system. Here's the rundown of the system:
* 2 P3 450Mhz procs. (w/ heatsinks/fans - duh)
* Super Micro P6DGU dual mobo, w/ U2W LVD onboard SCSI contoller.
* 512 MB PC100 Cas2 RAM(the good stuff!
* 18GB U2W SCSI Quantum Atlas III 7200RPM HD
* Full tower ATX case:
- 5 5-1/4" drive bays
- 1 floppy drive included
- 300W PW supply
- plenty of room for modding w/ fans
- (this is a high-dollar case, mobo tray slides out the back, removeable L, R, top, and front sides. I can't remember the brand, but it was a $200? case new.)
* Teac 6x24 SCSI CD-R w/ SCSI card (adaptec?) and Easy CD Creator 3.5a - $100
* Pinnacle Systems DV500 w/ breakout box, all original software included (Premiere 5.1 RT, etc...) - $650
OK, these are all prices were hoping to get... if they're too high, plz say something. (no flaming plz!)
bumpitty bump bump....
uhuh, you know you want it...
enable your email address!
[Edited by Got Apex Moderator on 05-09-2001 at 12:44 AM]
If you have comments about the price of this product please email the seller with your concerns. Otherwise this is looked upon as thread crapping
[Edited by Got Apex Moderator on 05-09-2001 at 12:46 AM]