What was supposed to be a night of fun ended in tragedy Saturday night.
An explosion at a bonfire in St. Clair Township killed a brother and sister. Several other people were injured in the blast.
It happened late Saturday night in the 6500 block of Gratiot Road.
We’re told it happened at at graduation party. Witnesses say 27-year-old man poured a large amount of gasoline on some wood.
His 18-year-old sister lit the fire and that’s when the explosion happened. The party was in her honor..
Witnesses say wood flew up to 100 yards away, hitting several people. The blast also blew out windows.
Both the brother and sister were killed in the blast.
Three other people were taken to the hospital. One person was treated at the scene.
Read more: http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/region/...#ixzz240DOsBaL
HOW MUCH GAS IS TO MUCH - when you need to start a bon fire ? if it toss wood a 100 yards it had to be gallons I think !