Ahh...sometimes I hate myself for being so slow!! I was expecting a straight out action movie so I checked my brain at the counter, and thus missed the whole storyline. Can somebody explain what exactly happened in Swordfish??
1. So what was up with the dead guy in Gabreil's winery? Who was that?
2. So Ginger wasn't actually a DEA agent right? She was just misleading Stan?
3. So Gabriel's team was actually a part of "operation swordfish," which uses terrorism to fight terrorism? So Gabriel WANTED Stan to use the missile launcher to shoot down the helicoptor, so that other terrorists would think "damn, that's what happens when you try to rob an American back!"...right? So he IS, in a way, the good guy?
4. Then why did he kill the senator?? just cause the senator tried to kill Gabriel?
5. The boat that blew up in the final scene was just another job done by Gabriel's team right? Killing Terrorists??
6. Ginger's tits looked nice and natural don't you think? probably not fake?
(wow, I've never seen a movie and remembered all the critical characters' names!! I guess it helped that one of them was mine)