'93 Honda CBR 600 F2
25K mi. (or maybe its 26k.... i donno)
Red/Wht/Blue color scheme (i think its a little hard to find, but im not sure)
Pwr windows, pwr steering, pwr mirrors, pwr seats, (ok, ok, i'm kidding about all that )
- No rips/wear in seat
- Brand new smoked flare windshield
- Old (but still good) matching blue windshield
- New Tiers front and rear - Dunlop D207 (about 1000 miles)
- New front wheel bearing and axel
- New rear & front sprokets
- New O-ring Chain (i dont remember brand off-hand - about a $130 chain)
- New battery (2 months old)
- New aftermarket Regulator
- New plugs
- New airfilter
- Includes complete Haynes repair Manual
- Could use a light tuneup
- 2 gauge lights need replacing
- Small cracks in fairing, and some scratches.
- Missing center stand.
- Been told it could use a new muffler, but not sure the current one is really bad or not.
- Front Fairing Stay "tweaked" a little to the side... doesn't affect bike, but it could use replacing i guess.
- Rear sub-frame... same as above. Doesn't affect bike. She still rides straight. - Main frame of bike is completely straight. Bike does NOT pull or drift.
Not sure what its worth... I'm asking $3300 o.b.o. for it, but i expect to get a bit less... if your interested, lemme know and ill get some pics posted to a website.
I never have laid the biek down, although the previous owner must have at some point.
email me @ [email protected] for more details.