Paintball Kit (Model 98 Custom)
Over the weekend I found a bike that I really like (Trek 4500, for anyone wondering)... so I have some things I am going to let go to free up a bit of cash.
I haven't done this much so I don't have much in the way of references, but feel free to check my ratings on eBay (seller name is _wiggin_, with the underscores). I'm looking for payment via Paypal. Prices listed don't include insured shipping, to be paid by the buyer. I'll ship via whatever reasonable method you prefer within a day of recieving payment. I am available for discussion via email, private message, and phone (PM for my phone #). If you don't like a price, make me an offer. If I don't get anything from a day or so here I'm taking these to eBay.
Okay, now for the goods. =)
Model 98 Paintball Kit:
This is a set of paintball equipment purchased over the course of this summer. I may still have the original reciepts for this equipment... I will have to check. The equipment was used for about 4 afternoons of play, and was lovingly cleaned & oiled after each outing. Parts in the kit include:
* Tippmann Model 98 Custom Paintball Marker. This is a durable, quality, marker. It served me very well this summer with no problems, and only one broken ball. This is the newer Model 98, designed to be easily upgradeable with parts from the manufacturer to higher-cost features such as full-auto, etc. Tippmann has the best customer service in the business, imho. Retail was $199.
* Beaver-Tail/Rear-Cocking/RVA Kit: Currently installed on the marker. This moves your cocking slide to the rear and closes the open bolt on the side to keep dirt & debris outside... a great mod. This also lets you adjust your velocity more easily, from the rear.
* Drop-Forward Kit: Currently installed on the marker, this repositions the CO2 canister making the marker better balanced & smaller.
* Standard Tippmann Hopper, with camo cover: The ~500-round hopper came with the marker, with a nice cloth camo cover.
* 12 oz. CO2 Tank.
* Camo Knee-pads, great for bunkering in the woods.
* Basic Mask: This is a nice basic mask (a Scott, I think). It has definetly been used, but the lens is still in good shape. Good backup or loaner for a friend. Retails for $30-$40.
* High-Quality Mask: This is a JT Flex-7 in near-perfect condition. Stored and transported in a nice mask bag & cleaned properly. It includes both a tinted anti-fog lens & a clear anti-fog lens, both in excellent condition. Retails for $70-$80.
* Smart Parts Barrel for M98: A nice upgrade to the stock barrel.
* Kit Bag: Sturdy bag designed for paintball guns. Sleeves for barrels, padded compartments for markers & tanks, zipper/mesh pockets for parts/etc.
* Nylon Mask Bag: Padded/lined bag with a rubber bottom to keep your mask safe.
* Simple Mask Bag: Drawstring bag that came with the JT Flex-7.
* Misc. Parts: All allen wrenches/etc. for maintenance, M98 o-rings, 2 squeegees, barrel plug, parts replaced in the beaver tail upgrade, & whatever else is still in the bag.
Photos (large...hope you have broadband) are available here:
Asking price for the paintball kit: $199.
Oh yeah, & to make the deal [H]ard I'll throw in a fried P3 933. Makes a great keychain.
Good lord man - ever heard of cropping and resizing? Give it a try...
Yah... I'll get around to having some nicer-sized images later tonight. I was posting from work, & didn't have any software handy to do it with. You can't say I didn't warn you... =)
I like your pix!