AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait to move!
I am so sick of it here. Why you ask?
How I hate thee, let me count the ways.
I realize compared to afghanistan it's paradise. But I don't like it compared to Cali. Here's why...
Why I hate Southern Maryland
1. Too many trees (just not used to it I guess)
2. It's either boiling hot or freezing cold
3. It rains too damn much
4. Rednecks everywhere (in my area anyway)
5. The rednecks mentioned above all park their dumbass trucks in front of our house blocking the for sale sign.
6. People around here eat too much pork and shellfish (of course any in my mind is too much haha but they eat it by the tons)
7. No good restaraunts!!!!!
8. Nothing to do!!
9. No freeways...just crappy 2 way traffic roads where everyone gets killed
10. No one can drive! They all drive 10 mi/h and ride their brakes.
11. It's dangerously close to DC ( a little over an hour away )
This USED to be a good thing.
12. Our stupid homeowners association won't allow fences so everyone walks through our yard (and rides their bikes!)
13. There isn't anything out of the ordinary. Want organic food? Too bad. But hey, we sell head cheese and hog intenstines! yum yum!
14. No one knows how to do anything. Everyone (esp. the people I work with) are lazy as crap and don't know anything.
15. Southern Maryland accents or should I say "twangs"
Ok I'm done