may be a repost...
keep your cow-orkers guessing.
All dares must be performed for an unsuspecting co-worker.
(Proceed at your own risk)
1 Point Dares
1) Run one lap around the office at top speed.
2) Ignore the first five people who say good morning to you.
3) Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask "You wanna trade?"
4) For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Bob".
3 Point Dares
1) Leave your zipper open until someone points it out and say, "Sorry, I
really prefer it this way."
2) Walk sideways to the photocopier.
3) Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barreled
4) Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
5 Point Dares
1) Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle.
2) At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to
conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you
actually break out in song).
3) Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you
hear that? What? Never mind, it's gone now"
4) Walk into the office of someone you don't know and, while they watch you
with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.