Yea...my Compaq IPAQ Pocket PC and Pharos GPS kit are for sale..as much as I love my setup, I need to sell this =(. I live in San Luis Obispo rite now for college and everything is freakin 1 mile apart (no kidding), so this kit really got little use at all. Everything is adult owned, in mint condition without any defect at all (that I am aware of).
So anyways, let me break this down...
What is It?
Compaq 3765 IPAQ Pocket PC
This little thing is REALLY powerful.
- Plays MP3s crisply
- Plays movies
- All the normal handheld stuff (take notes, appointments..blah blah)
- Records sound (When ur writing notes I found it useful to just stick sound clips throughout the notes)
- Plays games (There is a gameboy advance emulator floating around, chess, poker, and Doom keep me satisfied)
- And it is very versatile, there are a whole bunch of accessories out there to turn the PDA into one thing or another (from a digital camera to GPS )
Pharos StreetNav Complete GPS Navigation Kit
I looked at many GPS options before coming to this. From my research this was the best bet GPS system. The reviews for it have been wonderful and it has many options.
- Integrated cigarette lighter adapter so you don't have to worry about batteries
-iGPS receiver which is the most accurate, smallest, and fastest unit available for PDAs
-Moving maps, it zooms in and out very smartly (you can also zoom in and out very easily
-Routes can be calculated and viewed without the GPS receiver even on (So it doubles as a Microsoft Streets as well)
-Automated voice prompts you when and where to turn
-If you go off route the voice notifies you, press the action button and it will reroute in a matter of seconds