Lieutenant Junior Grade
Battlefield 1942 LAN - So.Cal - This weekend!!!
With the release of Battlefield 1942 it has replaced my LANs main game of Quake 3 with Battlefield 1942. For the past two weekends we have been spending 90% of our time with battlefield 1942 and the other 10% of the time towards Quake 3.
Here are some Pictures of the past two weeks at the LANs that we have had to give you an idea of what it looks like.
Week one of us playing Battlefield 1942
Week two of us playing Battlefield 1942
We get a average of 20-24 people signed up each week and the seats go fast! so sign up via our online sign up list to reserve your spot. The cover charge is just $10 and that covers the room that we rent to host our LANs at. The LAN starts EVERY weekend and it goes from noon on Saturday till 2am or later on Sunday.
If you interested in the LAN we are located in Torrance California, approximately. 15 mins south of Los Angles.
If you like to game with us this week then please go to our website at www.netzwerk-terror.com and sign up on the "NT LAN Sign-Up System" to reserve your seat.
To reach me you may email me at [email protected], AIM me at colonel0sanders or ICQ me at 10352676.
See you this weekend!!
22751 Hawthorne Blvd