Hello there... I'm currently parting out my current computer so that I may buy a new one. I'll update this original post as to what is left and what is not. Please post in this thread if you are interested in an item. MO is acceptable as payment, and I have referrals from people on here if needed. Prices are negotiable, and do not include shipping from 21042.
1. CD/RW drive: Yahmaha 16x10x40... this drive is DAMN fast... It has a plug for headphones or speakers in the front, as well as volume control. Will include needed cables/screws.
2. CD/RW drive: Adaptec 16x8x32... this drive is fast as is the above, but the specs are not quite as good. However, in burning and rewriting CDs, you won't notice much of a difference. Has plug for headphones and volume control and play/pause buttons. Will include needed cables/screws.
3. 3D Prophet 4000XT 32mb 128bit graphics card... blazing fast... 150+ FPS on Quake III arena, and 160+ FPS on Counterstrike. Very, very nice card. Has its own fan, which ensures that it will not overheat.
4. AMD Athalon 1200+ with factory processor fan. Has not been worked hard at all, and never been left on for more than 4-5 hours at a time, and never overnight. Never run over 15% usage.
5. SoundBlaster Live! Audiology card. This card is a beast, which creates 5.1 DSS output. A fantastic card. Has plugs for everything (5 speaker/mic/etc, one external usage) and will be the last card you will ever need. Has output cables (which i will include) that plug directly into your CD/DVD ROM for maximum quality.
6. Custom motherboard: AOpen AK33, which supports AMD processors with up to 3 GB of ram, 3 RAM heatsinks, 6 PCI slots, and many many extras. USB/Firewire/Parallel/Etc
7. Beautiful AMD case which is Slate/Blue. It's a tower, which is almost server-size, and cools magnificantly. I have never had the case over 65 degrees. Three 5.25 inch slots, and two floppy/zip sized slots. Works great with the said motherboard .
8. 10/100 LAN/Ethernet card. Top of the line. I have FOUR.
I have countless case fans, and a PCI slot fan, which worked great with the SoundBlaster and the 3D Prophet.
Also have a 15" monitor which is in great condition, and hardly used. Will sell for peanuts.
I have tons of other parts as well. Post with a request and I'll be sure to look for it.
Thanks again, and Happy Holidays.