Two ti4200 64 mg cards for $80 or less! YMMV
Ripped from AT/FW. Thanks Neb and Ndisgil!
1) Call Staples, 1-800-333-3330
2) Order a special order item. Item# IM1900390
3) Pricematch CompUSA's B&M price of "$99.99 after rebate and instant savings". Be prepared for conversation about policies and stuff, but work them till they give in. They mentioned that I needed to go into a B&M Staples b/c the deal through COMPUSA was B&M, but I retaliated (POLITELY) with the fact that I could not b/c of the fact that it was a Special Order item, and she said "Oh, your right, I didn't think of that, let me check to see if I can get it approved". 10 minutes later, it was approved! Here is the link to the COMPUSA product for reference:
PNY Ti 4200 @ CUSA
CUSA's $99 B&M price, at bottom of page
* The approved 110% price should be approx. $92.xx *
OK NOW......If you made it this far and are approved...continue...
4) Tell them that you would like to purchase two of these cards.
5) There is a 50 off 200 coupon, add approx $15-$16 worth of stuff to get you to the $200 barrier
That gives you 2 cards and some stuff for $155 plus tax.
Or if you only want one, use a 20 off 100 coupon, it will be about $72 plus tax. There is also a 30 off 150 coupon.
Search google for coupons and good luck.