I went to McDonalds and it reminded me how fastfood has changed since I was a kid. Here's a short list that shows I'm old and my inner child is in hiding.
1. Not as appealing as a special trip or treat so not excited about going to McDonalds as before.
2. When ordering, have to think about what's healthier to eat.
3. Occasionaly considered ordering a salad.
4. Not up to date on the latest toys that come in a Happy Meal or a Kids Meal or whatever special cardboard box kids meal deal they have for kids.
5. I compare Dollar Menus from Wendys and Burger King then decide what I want instead of getting/asking/begging/pleading about what I want when I was a kid.
6. I'd take a cup of joe over a cup of OJ as my breakfast drink.