Here's the specs for the computer:
* Duron 1GHz cpu & HSF
* Gigabyte 7DX+ motherboard
* 1x 256mb ddr pc2100 (or pc2700, can't remember which)
* GeForce4 MX440 128mb with S-video TV Out
* 80gb Seagate 7200rpm 8mb cache hard drive (recently installed brand new, hardly used)
* 6gb (I know, all I had at the time initially) hard drive
* ATI TV Wonder VE PCI
* 4x Acer CDRW
* 40 or 48x CDROM
* RF Keyboard with built-in directional pad and 2 buttons (for use as mouse), with receiver of course
* USB 802.11b Wifi adapter (Syntax brand I believe? I have many of these and range/quality has been great)
* Black Metal ATX case with 300 or 350w PSU (can't remember which), looks really nice.
* Windows 2000 Professional Pre-loaded with SP4 and latest windows updates.
I have used PVR software, namely Showshifter, and so far out of all the PVR software I've tried, it seems to be the easiest to set up and easiest to use. It works great with this machine.
Finally have pictures of the computer:
$170 shipped for it all
BTW - The case looks exactly like this. Really nice case, especially the green-glowing power button