* Kingston 256mb DDR PC2100 - $25 shipped
* 6x Acer CDRW - $15 shipped
* RF Keyboard with built-in directional pad and 2 buttons (for use as mouse), with receiver of course - $25 shipped
* Black Metal ATX Case with 300 or 350w PSU (can't remember which), Really nice case, especially the green-glowing power button - $35 shipped
* iConcepts USB 1.1 (I Believe) mini 4-port usb hub (NIB) - $15 shipped
* Mad Dog Predator 5.1 DSP 6-Channel Sound Card (used once for testing purposes, comes with box and all paperwork - $15 shipped
* iConcepts Optical Mouse with scroll wheel (NIB) - $15 shipped
* Dell Optiplex GX1 PC (very good condition, few minor scuffs on top of the case and such) | Picture 1 | Picture 2 - $70 + actual shipping only
- Pentium3 600mhz Slot1 cpu
- 20gb hard drive
- Micron 256mb pc125 memory
- 100mb Zip Drive
- Sony CD-RW CRX100E (4x write)
- Floppy drive
- Onboard ATI 3d Rage Pro AGP 2x
- Onboard 3Com Fast Ethernet Controller
- Onboard Sound
- Onboard USB ports (2)
- Windows 2000 SP4 preloaded with latest critical updates & DirectX 9.0c, etc.
All components are original except for the Zip Drive, which I added myself.
The pictures of the Optiplex linked to above is the same thing, except the CDRW drive is in the middle slot, and the Zip Drive is on the bottom slot.
Feel free to make offers.