I apologize if this sounds like the automotive version of "How do I clean my computer of all these viruses I opened."
So I have a 2002 Honda Civic. It has barely 13000 miles. So I have a few questions.
1) Considering that oil changes ask for 3 months or 3000 miles (4000 if you use a synthetic oil) and the fact that its literally taking 6 months to get 3000 miles, do I really need to change my oil every 3 months?
2) Due to my granny-like driving levels, I'm pretty much out of wack from my recommended maintenance schedule. Should I base it on time or mileage?
3) What exactly is a "tune up"
4) I think my car needs an alignment. I find that I have to hold the wheel slightly right of center to go straight...is that just me or should I have it looked?
5) At this stage of my car (3 years, 13000 miles), what should I look at?
TIA, and really anyone can help me out. I may be technical competant, but I'm an automotive newbie.