Hi Everyone! I hope and wish that all of my fellow DC'ers had a nice safe Holiday and got what they wished for!
I've been running in 20 different directions for well over 2 weeks with moving from my home of 20+ years to a new home while trying to keep it stable, comfortable and christmassy for my 7 y/o son and have finally been able to take a breather (after Cox got me connected) to catch up here and there on the numerous pages of chat! (Bye OKODM...it was nice being neighbors but we'll catch up again! )
Couple of things I would like to take a moment to comment on...
1. I loved all the stories of parents, grandparents etc who influenced our lives. Made me stop and think about people, family and friends that are long gone and gave me a nice smile
2. Moochie: I know you're still reading but refraining from posting. Please stop and assess your relationship. There are some warning signs that will scream at you...if you just ask yourself...try this test: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take
3. Boris...you are just SOOOOO bad (but i love it!)
4. Jake: What can I say? Can I buy you dinner? (and a nice scotch on the rocks)
5. SDG: We need to go out sometime and have fun! You're a doll.
Everyone...have a safe and joyous New Years and let's make 2008 the best ever