Ok, my kids have to raise around 600 dollars to do their trip to Texas. I was wondering (For all you parents and teachers, etc out there) if you had any great ideas for fundraising.
Here are the guidelines:
1. There can be no gambling of any kind. (Yes...even Bingo)
2. Car Washes are out. (The city has made some new laws about that because of water pollution.)
3. No alcohol of any kind is allowed.
4. Cannot sell jewelry or meat products. (We are an SDA school and the SDA church in general frowns on jewelry and promotes vegetarianism)
Ok....that is what I have.
Here are the ideas I already have:
1. Quintessential candy sales.
2. Auctioning off the kids: Let me explain before you sickos twist it all around. I would be asking them what they would be willing to do (clean house, fix computers, etc) and the community would bid on them. All the money that was bid on them would go to their tour fund.
3. Sell Coupon books.
4. Sell items donated from businesses.
Thanks for the ideas all!