**Warning - Venting ahead**
For the past few days I have been annoyed at everything. I have a deadline which if I do not meet it, will cost me a nice chunk of money. Unfortunately, meeting the deadline was completely out of my hands for the past two weeks as I needed to have 4 pages filled out by someone else.
One would think that when you leave 15 messages in a week saying I need to figure out how to get this form filled out, you would get a reply. Apparently, that is not how everyone thinks.
Then, after finally getting a response and sending it in, one would think that the fact it was marked urgent and had a deadline of last Friday....that they would get it back to me before then. Once again, apparently that is not how everyone thinks.
I honestly think I spent no less than 25 hours on the phone trying to get this form back. I ended up having to do an end run around the idiots and picked it up today. A mere 9 days after the fax was received, 2+ weeks after my first call to the office.
That by itself is merely annoying to the Nth degree. Add onto that the following fun things:
* Trying to book tickets home for the holidays -- yet the tickets were ALL over the map in price. On top of which, I finally decide its not worth arguing over a few days....so my wife thinks that I am going to be upset and starts arguing over the few days for me. (I should clarify that I wanted to go for a few more days than my wife, so she is arguing against herself.)
* You have a travel voucher from the airlines - which you cannot use online...so they charge you a $10 fee. --- YEP, they force me to book on the telephone and charge me for it!
* I finally cleared off the "new" computer -- which means I have to spend five years reinstalling and updating the thing.
* My head has fallen off my body -- ok, so no one is reading this
* After going through all the crap with the tickets, I discovered I wasnt happy with the tickets I just bought. Guess I should have read what my wife sent me, rather than going on what she told me. (Apparently, I missed something which is why my head fell off my body._
Ok, enough venting.